Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Last Words


For a tuesday,........... today was pretty good. I kept' to myself for the most part......found a couple of emotions and feelings that weren't there yesterday... but it is what it is. A different vibe is coming about from this one. I wonder if this is my chance to grasp what I've been searching for, or is it another oppurtunity for me to shut em down'. I'm really unsure at this point. Only one way to find out. THE tux is in, i'm kind of excited for the weekend i guess.... more nervous and uncertain. ...I wish this would've come at a more settled time, when things weren't so rushed or misleading....hell, even pointless. Maybe the lesson to come will be the eye opener? Until then, I'm still pushin' through.......until I'm through.


No comments:

Post a Comment